Specialist family support in the UK for refugee and migrant families
We work across the UK to provide support to children, young people and families who are oppressed as a result of their immigration status. We offer a flexible and holistic approach informed by our practice values. The support and work we offer in the United Kingdom includes our transitions project for refugee young people to support settlement, alongside:
- Specialist assessment and casework of families with No Recourse to Public Funds (NRPF).
- Settlement support & casework, mentoring and holistic family work for refugee and migrant families, tailored to individual needs.
- Culturally sensitive family and parenting support.
- Information, advice and guidance - In partnership with other organisations.
- Practitioner consultation, information, advice and guidance.
Working in partnership
We deliver most of our family support work through partnerships with local migrant networks and other non-profits supporting migrants and refugee families. We are open to receiving referrals from both statutory and non-statutory organisations who feel that they know a child or family that may require additional support.
Alternatively, practitioners may contact us in the first instance to talk to us about a child or young person in confidence and on a no-names basis. We can provide advice and guidance and can discuss the possibility of a referral.
We are also happy to speak to individuals who feel that they may benefit from our projects in the UK.
To speak with one of the team or to make a referral please either:
Call us on 01865 818860
Practitioners: Email us at email@example.com
Individuals: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org